Please see below what the local community is doing to help in the current situation re. the provision of food without leaving your home.
Businesses in Misterton and West Stockwith have changed their working practices to help residents cope with the Coronavirus crisis.
Local traders who will deliver are:
- Wayne the Butcher (01427 890371).
- Kim’s Fruit & Veg stall in West Stockwith (07984 925833).
- Cooked meals by Di’s Diner (07872 347555).
- The Pantry (01427 892635) offers a range of home-cooked frozen meals, including vegan and gluten-free dishes. The Pantry is also running the Pay It Forward scheme to buy a meal for someone in need, identified by the Salvation Army and other organisations.
Misterton’s two pubs contribution to the coronavirus:
- The Red Hart (01427 890888) has put on a takeaway menu from Thursday to Sunday inclusive.
- The Haxey Gate Inn (01427 890746) is selling fresh food and frozen meals and has opened a ‘shop’ between 4.00 and 6.00pm.