The COVID-19 mobile testing unit will be deployed in Worksop for three days next week: Monday 12, Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14 October. The exact location will be confirmed at the time of booking an appointment.
Key messages for anyone seeking a test:
- People should ensure they have an appointment before they go to the testing unit.
- Bookings can be made online or by phoning 119 from 8pm the day before the unit arrives.
- The Mobile Testing Unit is only for people with symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
- Being a contact of a confirmed case is not a valid reason for getting a test.
- Testing is free.
- The Mobile Testing Unit may be redeployed to another location at short notice to support an outbreak.