A message from the Practice Manager at Riverside Health.
We are excited to be given this opportunity for patients and we aim for things to go as smoothly as possible.
Having requested special permission from NHS England, Misterton and Gringley surgery have been working closely with the CCG and the PCN vaccination site and have ring fenced a quantity of vaccines to run an outreach vaccination site at Misterton surgery.
The practice will be delivering a clinic at Misterton on Saturday 6th February. This will be a huge task as they will be contacting approx. 800 patients. It is not a walk in clinic. This clinic is only for people who have been contacted by the practice and have an appointment.
This clinic is sanctioned for a strict cohort of patients
- 70 – 79 and clinically vulnerable
Staff have been assigned to contact patients.
Information for patients asked to attend:
- To arrive for the booked appointment time and not before.
- To be prepared for the weather and standing outside as we are limited on room and therefore people will quickly end up queuing outside.
- Once inside the building, to assist the vaccinators please remove all outside clothing / jumpers and cardigans etc as this will keep the flow moving.
- Lastly, to be kind to everybody who is doing their level best to vaccinate the population.