Typically 15 to 20 hours per month, on demand, working from your home.
- Liaison with stonemasons, funeral directors and members of the public.
- Keeping all of the written Burial Board registers and backups.
- Handling all the requests for funerals, Exclusive Right of Burial, Permits for memorials and ensuring they are all done legally.
- Monitoring the condition of the Cemetery.
- Ensuring the Parish Council Cemetery Regulations are adhered to and legal.
- Maintaining financial records and preparation of annual Burial Board budget.
Hand-over training will be available.